A bridge is a type of dental restoration used to replace one or more missing teeth. Dental bridges are commonly used to replace either one missing tooth or multiple missing teeth in a row. Dr. Baaqee, our friendly dentist, may recommend a dental bridge in order to restore the function, beauty, and health of your smile after you have experienced the loss of a tooth. Dental bridges in Ocoee, Florida are attached to your smile through the use of two dental crowns, which anchor the artificial replacement teeth and ensure that the bridge is a secure, effective restoration. A custom bridge can improve your smile by:
- Alleviating stress on the bite
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from shifting into the space left by the missing teeth
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Restoring lost facial volume and shape
- Improving your ability to eat, speak, and chew as usual
A dental bridge may be a good option for replacing an unwanted, removable partial denture. Dental bridges are fixed (non-removable), so you can feel confident that your smile will look and feel natural and beautiful. We welcome you to contact us today at Classic Smiles to learn more about dental bridges and our other tooth replacement options.