Quality Dental Care in Ocoee, Windermere, and Gotha, FL
At Classic Smiles, we’re proud to help patients through the Ocoee, Florida, area achieve beautiful smiles through expert dental care. We offer a wide range of treatments at our Ocoee dentist’s office, and we strive to personalize treatment to fit into your lifestyle. Our Ocoee dentist, Dr. Susanne Baaqee, proudly works with our team to deliver expert dental treatment – and we’re proud to offer a comprehensive range of treatments and services.
The Importance of Seeing a Dentist
To maintain a great smile, it’s vital to see a dentist on a regular basis – even if you already have strong oral hygiene habits at home. Maintaining routine dental checkups and cleaning appointments is critical to stopping the development of plaque, bacteria, and dental decay. Regular appointments also allow Dr. Baaqee to monitor your dental health for any changes and spot problems before they become severe. If you’re experiencing any dental pain or other problems, it’s critical to schedule a visit right away. You should schedule a treatment appointment if you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Increased tooth sensitivity
- Tooth pain, which may increase when biting and chewing
- Bleeding gums
- A chipped, cracked, or broken tooth
- The loss of one or more teeth
- Noticeable tooth decay or damage
- Red, tender, or swollen gums
Our Dental Treatments
We know every patient is different, which is why we are proud to offer a wide array of treatments. Our dental treatments include:
- Dental Exams & Checkups: Routine cleanings and checkups help control plaque and keep your teeth healthy and strong.
- Bridges: Dental bridges allow us to replace missing teeth with natural-looking, artificial teeth.
- Crowns: If you have a cavity or other dental problem, we can use a dental crown to fix & reconstruct the tooth.
- Dental Hygiene: We can provide comprehensive instruction and treatment for dental hygiene.
- Dentures: For many patients, getting a set of full or partial dentures is the best way to maintain a great smile.
- Fillings: If you have a cavity, we can use strong, tooth-colored fillings to heal the tooth.
- Periodontal Treatment: Healthy gums are critical to a great smile, and we provide comprehensive gum treatment at our office.
- Root Canal Therapy: Root canals can help save teeth you might otherwise lose, keeping your smile healthy and complete.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Almost everyone needs their wisdom teeth taken out, and we can perform this procedure conveniently in our office.
Contact Your Ocoee, FL Dentist Today
Regular dental treatments are vital to maintaining a great smile, and we’re proud to provide comprehensive treatment at our office. Ready to take your smile to the next level? We’d love to help – contact us today to schedule an appointment!