Improve Your Smile With the Help From Our Ocoee Cosmetic Dentist
While general dentistry focuses on oral hygiene and the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for oral health issues, cosmetic dentistry is designed to improve the appearance of the teeth for more self-confidence. While you may absolutely need to visit a general dentist for the treatment you need for a problem like a cavity that is causing pain, seeing a cosmetic dentist in Ocoee, Florida, is something you simply decide to do because you would like to feel better about how your smile looks.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
At Classic Smiles, we offer high-quality, personalized cosmetic dentistry services that can help you achieve a more attractive smile. Once Dr. Mikal Baaqee or Dr. Susanne Baaqee has made the needed and desired improvements to your teeth, you will never stop showing off your smile for everyone to see. If you are not sure which cosmetic treatment is right for you, don’t worry! Our dentists will have set up an evaluation to help you choose the right treatment that best meets your needs and desires for your smile.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Options
Regardless of why you are displeased with the appearance of your smile, you can rest assured that we have the right cosmetic treatment that can help. We offer the following treatments that are all designed to enhance the appearance of the teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: These dental restorations, which are more conservative than dental crowns, are designed to restore normal tooth structure after decay or other damage. Inlays and onlays are often used to repair the large chewing surfaces of the back teeth, where conventional fillings would not be strong enough. These restorations are also used to replace old, worn, or cracked fillings. Our practice proudly uses CEREC technology, which allows us to prepare, design, and deliver new inlays and onlays in just one office visit.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin shells made of a high-quality porcelain material that are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth. They are designed to match the shape, size, and appearance of your natural teeth. When you visit us for veneers, your cosmetic dentist will examine your teeth and listen carefully to your aesthetic goals to help you decide which type of veneers are right for you.
- Teeth Whitening: This is a simple, non-invasive cosmetic dentistry treatment that can give you the whiter and brighter smile you deserve. Whether your teeth are stained or discolored from smoking, food or drink, or simply because of genetics or aging, teeth whitening can greatly enhance the appearance of your smile for better self-esteem.
Contact Your Cosmetic Dentist in Ocoee, Florida
Classic Smiles is proud to provide the residents of the Ocoee, Windermere, Winter Garden, and Gotha, Florida, areas with a broad range of cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dental treatments. If you are ready to boost your confidence by enhancing the appearance of your smile, it is time to visit us for cosmetic dentistry treatments! Just give us a call at 407-293-3002 to schedule an appointment. We love making our patients smile, and we are looking forward to helping you feel great again about how your smile looks!
Cosmetic dentistry might be right for your smile if you are interested in correcting dental flaws such as:
- One or more missing teeth
- Misaligned or crowded teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth
- Discolored, yellowed, or stained teeth
- Damaged or decayed teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or very worn teeth
- Spaces and gaps between the teeth
Dr. Baaqee will carefully evaluate your smile to determine which cosmetic dental treatments will best meet your personal needs and goals. Our dental team works hard to ensure that your treatments are enjoyable and pleasant. For more information on cosmetic dentistry and how we can enhance the beauty of your smile, we invite you to call or visit us today at Classic Smiles!